About the Blog Name

Raconteur is another word for story-teller. In Jueteng (a Filipino number game of chance), 11 is a number for soul. So literally, The Raconteur 11 means The Storyteller's Soul.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

PHOTOS (FLORA)

I am not a photographer, I don't even have a decent camera to start with. But, as a sentimental person I am, I find happiness in capturing something and transforming it to still images that will remain in that state forever. Nature as the most beautiful creation of God next to human is my favorite subject. 

Here are some of my crafts which I took using a digital camera: 

These first two pictures are taken from the orchid garden of my aunt:

During a swimming I've taken this next two shots near the pool:

I've took this picture while passing through. I've zoomed the digicam up so it's just the top view that I've captured.

Mangoes! I love mangoes!

These are all the kinds of plants I've captured in random:

And these are my favorites.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some comments.