About the Blog Name

Raconteur is another word for story-teller. In Jueteng (a Filipino number game of chance), 11 is a number for soul. So literally, The Raconteur 11 means The Storyteller's Soul.

Friday, March 23, 2012

King 2Hearts

I've been posting my excitement for King 2 Hearts in my  twitter & facebook page for quite some time now. I been waiting excitedly and when the first two episodes aired, holy moly! it's all worth the wait. Dubbed as a dark comedy (slashed the dark) this is pure fun & entertainment! Lee Seung-gi and Ha Ji-won fits their role well.


I am always a fan of romantic-comedy mixed with actions and badassery of female leads. And this is one of them. Lee Seung-gi's role is not new, since he played this in almost all he's drama but it is still effective. The giggles and swooning is never lost when he suddenly become serious and...


Hmmm...suddenly I wanted to fast-forward for next Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some comments.